Epic mod menu that works for all games in my Steam library. No game bans, and it's free! Can't go wrong with this trainer. Thanks Fling.
I love this trainer. It even works while streaming on Twitch. 10/10!
I've used Fling trainer cheat for about a year now and it's seriously an amazing piece of software. Constant updates, no bans so far and tons of features.
See why our users LOVE our trainer:
The Total War: Attila trainer features 21 cheats that you can use.
- Unlimited Money: One can’t wage a war campaign without funds. This cheat gives you access to as much money as you might need to finance your military campaigns.
- Unlimited Mercenaries: Mercenaries are a great addition to your army. Now, you can have access to an unlimited number of mercenaries.
- Unlimited Population: The bigger the population, the more soldiers you can recruit for your army.
- Unlimited Public Order: With this cheat, there will be public order in all conquered provinces.
- Unlimited Food: Your armies will always be well fed once you enable this cheat.
- General Age 30: That’s the perfect age for a general. They are most productive when they are at the age of 30.
The other cheats include Unlimited Influence, God Mode, Recover Troops Size, Super Troops Size, Set Money, Unlimited Soldiers Movement, and Unlimited Agent Movement.
- Unlimited Loyalty: This means there is no chance for insight skirmishes between your followers. Without loyalty, there is even a chance for a civil war. But with this cheat, you won’t need to worry about loyalty.
- Weapons: You will have access to all the weapons within the game without any restriction.
- Unlimited Ammo: Your armies will never run out of ammo as this cheat will ensure that you have enough ammo to fight the war.
The remaining cheats include Unlimited General Skill Points, Unlimited General Integrity, and General Stats 50.
- Fast Construction: You will be able to build fortifications and settlements quickly.
- Fast Recruiting: You will be able to fill up your ranks with new soldiers easily and fast.
- Fast Research: Everything that you need to know about enemy movement will be at your hand the very next moment you ask for it.
About Total War: Attila
Total War: Attila is the ninth installment of the Total War series released under the brand of Sega in 2015. This strategy video game happens during the Late Antiquity period. In the game, the player assumes the role of Attila the Hun. However, at the very beginning of the game, Attila is not the leader of the Huns. That comes later in the game, along with all the invasions.
Why Use A Total War: Attila Trainer?
By using a trainer, you instantly become more competitive. From the start of the game, you will have your army at full strength and with many resources at your disposal. That way, you can spend more time planning your military campaigns instead of worrying about logistics, money, reinforcements, etc.
Even the construction of new fortifications and siege equipment will be a breeze and won't take too much of your time.
This is especially important in multiplayer mode, where tens of thousands of players use cheats. If you want to be competitive at the highest possible level, you will need to use a trainer.
Then, the trainer is free to use and doesn't come with any strings attached. Plus, you get to choose which cheats you will use and which not. For many players, the trainer only adds up to the fun and increases the game's overall appeal. There is no reason why you shouldn't give it a go and see what the fuss about it is.
How Does The Trainer Work?
The Total War: Attila Trainer works only with PCs and laptops running on Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10. Furthermore, this trainer doesn't work with all versions of the game. To check that, you need to use the trainer and its version detection system. That way, you will know whether you need to update your game version to a later one or not.
Other than that, the only point of concern might be if your antivirus/firewall, which might label the trainer file as potentially malicious. If that happens, there is no room for concern as there isn't a single line of malicious code in the trainer program. That's just your PC protection program reacting to a third-party app, and that's quite normal. Whitelisting the trainer or temporarily shutting down your firewall/antivirus will help you bypass this nuance.
First, you need to download the trainer from the provided link. The installation process, like the download, is a fairly simple process that doesn't take too much time.
Once the installation is over, you can enable the cheats and start playing. From that point on, the cheats will be part of the game, and there won't be any need for further adjustments.