Epic mod menu that works for all games in my Steam library. No game bans, and it's free! Can't go wrong with this trainer. Thanks Fling.
I love this trainer. It even works while streaming on Twitch. 10/10!
I've used Fling trainer cheat for about a year now and it's seriously an amazing piece of software. Constant updates, no bans so far and tons of features.
See why our users LOVE our trainer:
The Outer Worlds trainer unloads a vista of game resources that allow you to play like a gaming god – unlimited. From the start, you’ll get resources such as endless health, weight, money, items, etc. When you download and install this trainer, you gain access to these features:
- Unlimited Health: This trainer feature allows your character to take hits but never go down.
- No Thirst: With this, your character can go without needing water.
- No Hunger: The trainer feature makes sure you don't get slowed down by the need to eat or get tired because you haven't had food.
- No Fatigue: Say goodbye to tiredness in combat or during missions with this trainer feature.
- Unlimited Tactical Time Dilation: TTD allows your character to slow down time on time-sensitive missions. With this feature, you access unlimited TTD and become a master of time.
- Max Positive Reputation: Social skills are necessary for survival in space, according to the Outer Worlds, and this feature allows you to possess the best possible Positive Reputation that space can afford.
- Easy Locks Unlock: Your character can increase stealth and easily pick locks with this feature.
- Toggle Fly Mode: This feature grants you access to the enhanced fly mode from the onset.
- Flying Speed: With this, you can adjust your flying speed beyond normal.
- Set Player Walking Speed: Control your character player walking speed.
- Set Player Running Speed: Set the kinetics for how fast or slow your player character can run.
- Set Jump Height: Exceed the limited jump height set by the game with this feature.
- Set Gravity: Induce gravity or do away with it depending on the mission requirements.
- Unlimited Items: With this trainer feature, you're able to exceed restrictions placed on items your character can carry at entry-level.
- Unlimited Weight: Be unlimited by weight restrictions so that no matter the weight you're carrying, you never slow down.
- Unlimited Money: The trainer unlocks unlimited access to money so that your character player can afford whatever resources it needs to survive.
- Mega Exp: In the game, your character player gains experience points that level you up as you go from level to level. However, this trainer feature gives you access to a high experience level from the start.
- Set Skill Points: You can tweak your social and science set skill points with this feature depending on your character player style from the start of the game.
- Set Perk Points: The game awards set perks alongside skill points, which you can adjust with this trainer feature.
- Unlimited Ammo: With the unlimited Ammo trainer feature, your character never runs out of ammunition in combat.
- No Reload: The character will never need to reload in combat either.
Unlimited Durability: No matter how long your character sticks to a weapon, its efficiency never reduces.
- One Hit-Kill: No hit and miss here! Your character can eliminate your targeted enemy with one-hit-kill shots.
About The Outer Worlds
The Outer Worlds is an award-winning, single-player, sci-fi, action, role-playing game released by Obsidian Entertainment released in October 2019. The game is set in an alternate future where intergalactic colonization, unbridled capitalism, and hellish bureaucracy are the order of the day.
You’re ‘The Stranger,' a fully customizable unknown variable whose character is formed as you make choices throughout the game.
As you explore the colony, you’ll earn points by working with a mad scientist (and none player character companions) to complete major and minor missions, which at first may seem easy, but become impossible to complete unless you have a trainer.
Why Use A Trainer for The Outer Worlds?
Achieving the most enjoyment from your action-adventure-video game is all the reason you need to use the Outer Worlds trainer.
We all know that video role-play gaming is the closest thing to getting an adrenaline rush, just after skydiving and motor racing. The trainer makes your gaming experience much more fun!
With the trainer, your player character enjoys unlimited access to resources that make it practically invincible.
Wouldn’t you rather enjoy all the perks of gaming without anxiety while saving precious time?
The trainer allows you to tweak your player's skills and experience points, thereby effectively turning it into a formidable opponent to any adversary in the game.
How Does The Trainer Work?
- Click the link to download the trainer. Then click the execution file to install. This should take no time at all.
- Once you have installed the trainer, launch the Trainer Cheat application on your PC.
- When it opens, you will be able to see all the supported games on your screen. Select the Outer Worlds game and press the play button.
- Once the game has loaded, select the cheats to enable in your player. It's totally at your discretion to decide what cheats to enable or not to enable.
The Outer Worlds trainer is compatible with Windows 7, 8.1, and above.