Epic mod menu that works for all games in my Steam library. No game bans, and it's free! Can't go wrong with this trainer. Thanks Fling.
I love this trainer. It even works while streaming on Twitch. 10/10!
I've used Fling trainer cheat for about a year now and it's seriously an amazing piece of software. Constant updates, no bans so far and tons of features.
See why our users LOVE our trainer:
Download a trainer for Factorio and get access to tons of cheat features.
- Unlimited Health – Tired of being run by trains or dying from biters? You get unlimited health by using the Factorio trainer, which means your health bars will always be full, no matter what.
- Instant Action – The trainer will let you get into action immediately for free. Plus, you can have a destroyer capsule, armor, and all the weapons you can muster for free.
- One Hit-Kill – This mod means that every time you hit some of your enemies. The best part of all is that you will have this ability from the start of the game until the moment you got your rocket up in the air.
- Unlimited Durability – Factorio is as much about construction as it is about keeping that construction and your construction site as secure as possible from intruders. To that end, there will be moments when you will be under heavy attacks. Thanks to the trainer, the attacking buggers won't hurt you much as your health bars will always be full.
- Inventory – From the moment you start playing Factorio, all the inventory within the game will be at your disposal for free. You can grab whatever you need and use it for as long as you like or until you need to replace it with something else from the inventory.
- Unlimited Items – You will have access to anything, starting from raw resources like coal, stone, iron ore, and copper ore. Then you can use every possible mining equipment, furnace, assembling machine, centrifuge, and so on.
- Easy Crafting – Easy craft is possible without a trainer, but that would cost you a small fortune. On the other hand, you can get easy and instant craft for nothing when using a trainer. That way, you don't have to allocate or spend any of your hard-earned resources.
Factorio is a management and construction simulation video game developed by Studio Wube. The game was released in August 2020, and it follows an engineer that is strained on an alien planet. The player is situated in an open world where he needs to gather all the available resources to build a rocket.
The player is not only concerned with building his rocket but also with defending from the local fauna that turns increasingly hostile after a while. The reason why indigenous fauna becomes so aggressive is the increasing pollutant emissions from the player's production facilities.
The player can use all sorts of weapons such as tanks and turrets to defend its factories from the attacking enemies. The more you progress the game, the enemies become more challenging to kill.
Why Use A Trainer for Factorio?
The more important question is, why not use a Factorio trainer? Factorio is a construction simulation video game in which so much is centered around collecting resources and deploying your assets strategically. You will often be forced to compromise with the available resources that will further slow you down, and it will feel frustrating.
On the other hand, by using a Factorio trainer, you get never-ending access to all sorts of resources and features that will make your gaming experience way more pleasant. All the great stuff that comes with a trainer will be available from the moment you start the game till its very end.
How Does a Factorio Trainer Work?
Using a Factorio trainer is quite simple and straightforward. But before you start using the Faxctorio trainer, you need to fetch it from the internet. Once you download the trainer executable file, you will need to install it. The installation process is quite simple. You need to follow the on-screen installation instructions, and you can get it done in a few minutes tops.
The Factorio Trainer is designed for users of Win 7, Win 8.1, or Win 10. Plus, the trainer can detect which version you are using and let you know whether you need to update it or you are good to go.
In the final step, after you start the trainer program, you will need to select the Factorio game from the menu and choose which cheats you want to use. You can use some or all of the available cheats.
The only thing that might bring some confusion when installing a Factorio trainer is your antivirus program. The thing is, antivirus programs almost by default identify third-programs as potential malware. However, there is not a single line of malicious code in the Factorio trainer. Temporally disabling the antivirus program or whitelisting it can solve this nuance effectively.