Epic mod menu that works for all games in my Steam library. No game bans, and it's free! Can't go wrong with this trainer. Thanks Fling.
I love this trainer. It even works while streaming on Twitch. 10/10!
I've used Fling trainer cheat for about a year now and it's seriously an amazing piece of software. Constant updates, no bans so far and tons of features.
See why our users LOVE our trainer:
There are six features available within the Dead Cell Trainer, and each can make your gaming experience as smooth as possible.
- Unlimited Health: The player has only one way to restore health, with the help of health flasks, and they are pretty limited. Plus, there is a limit to how many times you can use them. On the other hand, by using the Dead Cells Trainer, your health will always be 100%, and you don’t have to worry about health flasks and getting hurt.
- Instant Ability Cooldown: This will turn you into a serial killing machine. Those that have played Dead Cells without a trainer know how important it is to cool down instantly.
- Unlimited Arrows: You will never be short on arrows, and you will be able to kill your enemies without stopping.
- Unlimited Double Jumps: There is no more counting to how many double jumps you have left. The trainer makes sure that you have as many as you need and whenever you need them.
- Unlimited Gold: Having gold means access to a lot of stuff and features in the game. That’s why players devote a lot of time collecting gold. But when you start using the trainer, you won’t need to worry about your stacks of gold anymore, as you will have it in abundance.
- Unlimited Cells: Cells are the in-game currency that you use to buy pretty much anything in Dead Cell. When using the Dead Cells trainer, you will have access to an unending source of cells from the very start of the game.
About Dead Cells
Dead Cell is a Castlevania inspired action game released by Motion Twin in 2018. Motion Twin also developed the game that was largely inspired by The Binding of Isac. In the game, you play the role of a creature that is in control of a corpse that is stuck in a dungeon.
Throughout the game, the player acquires all sorts of treasures, weapons, and other tools. Furthermore, as the game progresses, the player earns “cells” that can be used to unlock items or buy upgrades. However, every time the player is killed, it loses all the accumulated cells or items.
Why use a Dead Cells Trainer?
There is a lot of grinding and collecting until you reach a certain point in which the game becomes immensely more interesting. However, when you are using a Dead Cells trainer, you will have access to pretty much any item and ability within the game. As a result, you will be able to go through the levels quickly, kill faster, and generally be more efficient.
How Does The Trainer Work?
The Dead Cells Trainer is available for Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10. To use the trainer, first, you need to download the executable trainer file from the website. The installation process is as simple as the download. Just follow the on-screen instructions.
Once the installation is complete, start the trainer. Once up and running, the trainer will display all the supported games. Then you need to find the supported game and click on it. Then, once the game loads, you will need to choose which cheats you want to use. You can use some, all, or none at all.
In case the game doesn’t want to load, or the cheats don’t appear, you need to check whether you got a supported version of the game or not. Fortunately, the Dead Cells trainer comes with a detection tool that can tell you right away if you are running a supported version or not. If not, you will need to try and update the game so that you can access the cheats within the trainer.
The Dead Cells Trainer works perfectly and is regularly updated. There were some bugs in its previous versions, but that has been sorted out. Some players also reported that their antivirus programs flagged the trainer as a Trojan. The truth is, the trainer is no trojan, nor does it contain any malware. Some antivirus programs detect it as a virus because it is a third-party program.
The fix to this is quite simple as there are two easy ways out. One is to temporarily stop your antivirus program, whereas the second one includes a bit of digging in your antivirus settings and whitelisting the trainer. Once you sort that out, there won’t be any red flags when you use this piece of software.