Epic mod menu that works for all games in my Steam library. No game bans, and it's free! Can't go wrong with this trainer. Thanks Fling.
I love this trainer. It even works while streaming on Twitch. 10/10!
I've used Fling trainer cheat for about a year now and it's seriously an amazing piece of software. Constant updates, no bans so far and tons of features.
See why our users LOVE our trainer:
Download a trainer for Astroneer and get access to tons of cheat features.
- Unlimited Health – Too much damage, and you are done. Damage can happen by all sorts of hazards, falling, and many other reasons. By using the Astroneer trainer, you will never see the borders of the screen flashing red as you will have access to unlimited health.
- Unlimited Suit Energy – You can’t do much without energy. Energy is a vital resource that you need for your vehicles, tools, and pretty much everything else. By utilizing the trainer, your yellow bar representing energy/power will always be full no matter what.
- Unlimited Suit Oxygen – Oxygen is the most vital resource for an Astroneer. Those that don’t use a trainer need to monitor their oxygen levels continually. However, once you opt for this cheat, your oxygen levels will always be full. So don’t have to worry that you will be suffocated if your oxygen levels are depleted. Furthermore, you don’t have to worry about the rapid depletion of oxygen when sprinting. The trainer makes sure even in such cases to have your oxygen levels full.
- Unlimited Bytes – Bytes are needed to unlock/buy schematics. You can earn bytes in regular play by collecting research items from rocks, plants, or even Astroneer bodies. In a multiplayer mode, they are shared between everyone involved. However, when using a trainer, you get unending access to bytes.
- Easy Suit Craft – Astroneer allows for customization of the playable character. Each suite is different and features a specific set of characteristics. The Astroneer trainer gives you the ability to craft your suite easily.
Astroneer is an indie game developed by System Era Softworks. This sandbox adventure game was fully released in 2019 and since then has been a great hit among video game players.
The game takes place on an open-world planet where the player (the Astroneer) is tasked with colonizing planets, gathering resources, and building structures. The Astroneer navigates the alien worlds with his spacecraft, rover, or by foot. The Astroneer uses two main tools, his backpack and terrain tool.
The game is played from a third-person view and doesn’t feature an end goal or a fixed storyline. It all comes down to the player’s ingenuity, creativity, and management skills. Plus, players can join forces to build custom vehicles and bases.
Why Use an Astroneer Trainer?
There is nothing simple about reshaping distant worlds and planetarium exploration. The Astroneer is tasked with precisely that. Grinding for every bit of resource can be exciting and challenging. But over time, it is easy to get frustrated because of the slow progress.
An Astroneer trainer is here to help you with that and bring back fun to the table. It will allow you to have access to a set of resources and features that are immensely difficult to earn through playing. And even if you spend hours relentlessly playing and always making the right decisions, you won’t be able to have all you need at once.
That is where the trainer comes into play to make your adventure immensely easier and more entertaining.
How Does Astroneer Trainer Works?
An Astroneer Trainer can only work for users of Win 7, Win 8.1, and Win 10. To make it work for you, you first need to download it. The executable file of the trainer doesn’t take much space on the disk. Once you have downloaded the file, there is nothing complicated about the installations. Follow the on-screen installation recommendations, and you will have it installed in minutes.
After you launch the program, you will need to find the Astroneer game from the given list and start it from there. The next and final step is choosing the cheats you want to use. Players can choose some or all of the given ones.
Playing Astroneer with a trainer is an entirely different experience than playing regularly. It brings a different perspective to the game, and with that, it makes it uniquely entertaining. As long as you have the right version of Astroneer, your trainer will run smoothly every time you launch the game.
The only thing that had some gamers somewhat confused is seeing their antivirus reactions to the trainer program. The thing is, almost by default, antiviruses raise the alert anytime a third-program is installed. Astroneer trainer is often not an exception and often gets flagged as potentially malicious. White labeling the trainer or temporarily shutting down your antivirus will solve this issue.